Monday, November 22, 2010

Black + White striped decor

Good Morning Bloggers!
+
How's everyone weekend been?
It's been warm and quite hot here in Adelaide. A very good weather for me because I've been doing some spring cleaning ( totally overdue ) and also did lotsa laundry over the weeekend! Nothing beats sunshine smells of bedsheets and clothes!

Sorry for my lack of post last week. This post should have been posted on Friday, but due to internet problems and super busy weekend, I just managed to finish it now ( sorry bloggers T__T ) Anyhoo, lately I've been fixated with black and white stripe interior decor.  It just looks so clean yet bold, simple yet pack a punch ;) enjoy!

LOVE this day bed + cushion!!
HEART = sofa / chaise lounge + yellow and black make the perfect combo
simple striped wall
love the combination of small and large line to create different look
Looks so pretty in hallway or entry way

black and white stripe kitchen, very cool! ;)
pretty up with some rug and stripe cushions
LOVE the IKEA Stockholm RAND rug!
what a great idea on combining horizontal and vertical striped!
oh wow! psychedelic! :p 
add some grey and to get this stunning look
perfect for a cozy home theatre or family room
yes please! i want one of this armchair <3 
how gorgeous is this corner bench?
Which one is your favourite? Will you consider having black and white stripe decor in your home? My fave have to be the day bed + kitchen + striped chaise lounge + armchair and sitting area with the IKEA Stockholm RAND rug! Oh I also love the corner bench on the last pic! ;D

Have a nice day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have stripes in my home and that armchair is fantastic! Have a great Monday,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the stripes- I have the IKEA stockholm rug in my living room and adore the black/white graphic punch it adds. Loved your inspiration shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nattie, great collection of stripy photos. I actually have a few of them saved in my inspiration folder :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comments! All of your lovely comments brighten my days and very much loves always! *hugs*
x nattie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Pin It button on image hover